EVERY FABSCRAP FLOOR IS DIFFERENT
Fabscrap is a concept and not a collection in the traditional sense. We can only make Fabscrap because we are producing Sphera and we are using the colourful rest material from the standard items of the Sphera collection. 40% of the coloured chips are taken from the 4 selected Sphera element baseline colours, the remainder, 60% always is a random chip mix from seven or eight of the other colours in the Sphera collection. This mix varies from batch to batch, always resulting in a different spectacular colour spectre.